Special Guest: The Three Sisters
Morbidollz (Samantha Estrada), Belladonna (Carm Estrada) and Frozen Wings (Aileen Estrada) are three sisters who have had the privilege of sharing in their passion for dolls and creating unique, gothic inspired face-up and tattoo artwork. The sisters got their start in their early teens, after having no luck finding dolls that suited their own personal aesthetic. Customizing 12” dolls had been a hobby of theirs for years, but it wasn’t until 2004, that the sisters really found their niche. After settling into the BJD community, they started to build a strong portfolio of face-up and photography work each in their own respective styles.
Over the years, the sisters have had the pleasure of travelling across the Country to provide demonstrations and workshops and have been able to share their experience and expertise with others. The sisters have participated in many doll meet-ups and have enjoyed sharing their personal doll collections through their blogs and through various doll forums.
Aileen (Frozen Wings) specializes in photography.
Carm (Belladonna) and Sam (Morbidollz) are both professional faceup artists. Specializing in natural gothic looks.
- Tumblr: http://belladonnabjd.tumblr.com/
- Deviantart: http://belladonnabjd.deviantart.com/
- Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/belladonnabjd/
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/carmenvalentina
Frozen Wing’s Links:
- Deviantart: http://gardenofmoons.deviantart.com/
- Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/frozenwings/
- Tumblr: http://thelittleandroid.tumblr.com/
- Photography Tumblr: http://photosbyaileen.tumblr.com/