For the manga enthusiast, Anime North welcomes you to its Manga Library featuring over 1200 different series and over 5000 different titles, both classic and contemporary (complete list in one 100 page PDF). Our friendly and helpful library staff will be there to assist you every step of the way, even recommending titles if you are unsure of what to read. The Manga Library is the place to be if reading manga is your cup of tea.
For your convenience, the Manga Library is open around the clock, from Opening Ceremonies on Friday to Closing Ceremonies on Sunday. It is located at the Sheraton Hotel in the Muskoka 3 room.
- No food or drink
- No roughhousing
- No leaving the room with a manga
- You must hand in your badge in exchange for a manga
- Please take care of the manga — they belong to someone else
- No sleeping in the Manga Library
- Please present photo ID when requesting 18+ material for the first time
- During the day a curtained area will be provided for anyone reading adult material or anyone over the age of 18
- Photo ID has to be shown at the entance of the curtained area
- Between 10pm and 6am the entire library will be open to 18+ material