Notification of Application Changes for Artist Admission for 2016
We would like to inform that all interested participants to the Comic Market, Pro Plaza, and the Crafter's Corner that there is a change in terms of purchasing your admission to the convention. The Registration department will no longer be processing or handling any of the badges for the Artist sections (Comic Market/Pro Plaza/Crafter's Corner).
All artist admission must be purchased through the Artist sections and will be included in the fees of the table.
If you have purchased a convention admission through regular registration, you must be prepared to request for a refund from their department directly. You cannot subtract or carry over the amount to your artist fee as it is handled by an entirely separate department.
What does this mean?
- Admissions bought through the Registration department cannot be carried over to the Comic Market, Pro Plaza, or Crafter's Corner.
- If an artist requires a refund for a regular attendee admission, they are responsible for contacting the Registration Department to have this processed.
- Eventbrite processing no longer applies for Artists and they will be issued a receipt from the Comic Market, Pro Plaza, or Crafter's Corner, supplied and signed by the coordinator.
- The receipt will be the artist's proof of purchase and will be needed, along with their Government Issued Photo ID, when they sign in for their table.
- Secondary artist admission or helper admission can only be purchased through the Comic Market, Pro Plaza, or Crafter's Corner. If this individual has purchased a regular attendee admission, they will need to pay the fee for the artist/helper admission through the the Comic Market, Pro Plaza, or Crafter's Corner, and request a refund for the regular attendee admission through the Registration Department.
- Artists will not be able to pick up their artist badges through the registration lines. They will be assigned their own area for sign in and pick up. If an artist decides to line up at the registration lines for their badge, registration can not, and will not issue an artist badge as registration will not have artist records or artist badges.
We ask that all participants who plan to apply for this year's artist tables to supply a valid email during applications. If we cannot contact the artist, or the artist supplies an email that is either invalid or an email that they do not check regularly, it can result to the loss of their reservation.